The answer is easy… Aliyah Personnel is dedicated to quality service. Therefore, when you call Aliyah Personnel, you can rest assured that you are dealing with someone that takes your needs seriously. Prompt, courteous service and quality recruiting efforts are guaranteed.
Aliyah Personnel is a locally owned and operated company, with branch offices in Calhoun, Rome and a satellite office in Dalton, Georgia. We believe in giving back to our local communities. Our current outreach includes work with the local schools systems, financial and volunteer support for the Red Cross, the United Way, and sponsor for the Gordon Hospital Foundation Tennis Tournament which benefits the Cancer Research Center. Aliyah Personnel also provides Supportive Employment for Highland Rivers Health Center. This activity involves working with individuals to develop simple job skills that will help them function more independently in society.
Aliyah Personnel celebrated a 10 year Business Anniversary, in Calhoun, GA on July 12, 2014.
The Rome, GA location has been open since 2006. In an effort to continue this growth, Aliyah Personnel is currently pursuing Women Owned Business Certification.
SERVICE PACKAGES will be created to meet the specific needs of our Client companies.
This service package will include…
- The employment eligibility of each associate will be verified prior to referral to any job site. Identification will be taken that is in compliance with the established Lists of Acceptable Documents that is to be completed on the I-9 form. Verification is completed through the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify database.
- The placement of associates that have been properly interviewed and referenced by knowledgeable staffing recruiters. Prospective employees will be available for interview after the original applicant screening.
- The placement of associates that have submitted to pre-employment drug screening at no cost to our client.
- All associates of Aliyah Personnel are aware of the substance abuse policy and understand that this policy will be enforced. Random drug screening will be conducted upon the request of the client facility.
- General aptitude testing is available for Aliyah Personnel associates. This testing will measure reading and mathematics skills, which will affect the day-to-day job performance of associates in skilled labor positions.
- Aliyah Personnel has the capability to handle clerical staffing, ranging from general office clerks to administrative positions.
- Associates assigned to job locations will meet specific department requirements in required areas of training and safety equipment provided.
In working with clients, Aliyah Personnel will absorb all employer-related costs:
- Local, state, and federal payroll taxes
- Employer portion of Social Security taxes
- State and Federal unemployment tax
- Employee benefits
- Administrative handling of employee records
- Recruiting costs of advertising and applicant screening
- Workers Compensation-a certificate of insurance is issued to each client company.